We need committed volunteers!
Team up with us to create a great experience for our little athletes. It will be a rewarding week for you as a volunteer at our tournament. We have multiple positions to cover, so if you feel like a week of baseball, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
List of registered volunteers:
|First name||Last name||Role|
|Ralph||Van Gool||Head of baseball operations Oosterhout|
|Mathijs||Vuister||Editor in chief Castle Yard Chronicle|
|Noor||Godefroy||Copywriter Castle Yard Chronicle|
|Richard||Van Baal||First Aider|
|Lars||De Kloe||Bench coach 12U|
|Joey||Herbold||Bench coach 12U|
|Astrid||Putter||Shop manager and clubhouse assistant|
|Kerstin||Cox||Shop manager and clubhouse assistant|
|Hjalmar||Van Zalingen||Sponsoring committee|
|Christine||Sieben||Clubhouse and catering assistant|
- Official Scorers (With gamechanger)
- Announcers for BATC Games
- Food counter helpers for lunches and dinners
- Clubhouse crew
- First aiders
- Photographers (capturing the atmosphere and the challenges at the tournament)
- Video editors (shooting and editing cool footage for website, camera’s will be provided)
- Copywriters (assisting the Castle Yard Chronicle editor)
We can offer a great week of baseball and a possibility for you to make new friends. Your effort will be well appreciated by all participants!
Please send us an email at email@example.com if you want to volunteer.